Music for Womb
The most incredible part about when you are pregnant is that it’s a time for your baby and you to bond and share your thoughts, play music for womb and play sound for baby in womb. With Pixie Tunes baby bump headphones, mom can play baby music in womb, play music for fetus and talk to baby in the womb. These can help strengthen the bond with your unborn child and make you feel closer, and enrich you and your baby’s lives. Mom and Dad don’t need to wait until your baby is born to bond with their bundle of joy. By the second trimester, your baby develops the ability to hear, besides the beating of your heart is your voice. As a fetus’s hearing develops, baby will also respond to music.
Mom’s voice is the first one the baby hears. Knowing her voice while in uterus helps your baby recognize mom to be and bond with her after delivery. The newborn can feel comforted, already knowing mommy’s voice. When you use baby bump headphones and pregnancy speakers to play baby music in womb it can give your baby a sense of security and ease any stress. It can also help with speech and language development. They sometimes can start to understand and remember words. It can be bonding time for the siblings, and allow the baby to hear dad’s voice, too.
With Pixie Tunes belly headphones and pregnancy speakers playing baby music for womb and fetus music, is easy. Pixie Tunes are special music player for baby in womb that can be a lovely way to start building a relationship with your unborn baby and can benefit you as well as them. Pixie Tunes are compatible with all cell phones, tablets and mp3 players. They come with crystal clear stereo splitter so you and your baby to listen to classical music for baby in womb. Pixie Tunes helps Bonding with your unborn baby.
Although your baby won’t yet understand what’s being said, it’s great to know that with your pregnancy headphones, they’re listening and already getting to know a bit about their family.
These tips for talking to your baby with pregnancy headphones are easy to do; and dad can get involved too!
- Sing baby classical music in the womb, play music for womb or recite a poetry knowing he or she can hear you. You can also play music for baby in womb to move.
- Play baby music for the belly or talk to baby in womb about the things you will do together, and how you are going to be happy to have them in your arms.
- Record and play baby bump music with the special music player for baby in womb while you’re walking around or when you’re alone. As your baby’s hearing will be sensitive it is recommended to play something a bit softer so they aren’t exposed to extreme sound levels.
- Fathers can start building their relationship with their children before they’re born. When dad talks to the bump about their daily routine, hobbies or interests, can help them feel more involved in your pregnancy too.
- Older siblings and other family members can bond with the baby. They can try reading children’s book or nursery rhyme.
Chose from one of 3 Award winning Pixie Tunes Baby Bump Headphones & Pregnancy Speakers.
Pixie Tunes Premium Award Winning Baby Bump Headphones & Pregnancy Speakers, Green
Pixie Tunes Premium Award Winning Baby Bump Headphones & Pregnancy Speakers, White
Pixie Tunes Elite Baby Bump Headphone & Pregnancy Speaker Adapter
Pixie Tunes #1 Award Winning Baby Bump Headphones & Pregnancy Speakers