Pregnancy Headphones To Bond With Your Baby
The most incredible part about when you are pregnant is that it’s a time for your baby and you to bond and share your thoughts, music and voice. Pregnancy headphones to talk with your unborn child can strengthen the bond you share, make you feel closer, and enrich you and your baby’s lives. Mom and Dad don’t need to wait until your baby is born to bond with their bundle of joy. By the second trimester, your baby develops the ability to hear, besides the beating of your heart is your voice. As a fetus’s hearing develops, baby will also respond to music.
Mom’s voice is the first one the baby hears. Knowing her voice while in uterus helps your baby recognize mom to be and bond with her after delivery. The newborn can feel comforted, already knowing mommy’s voice. When you use pregnancy headphones to talk to your baby during pregnancy it can give your baby a sense of security and ease any stress. It can also help with speech and language development. They sometimes can start to understand and remember words. It can be bonding time for the siblings, and allow the baby to hear dad’s voice, too.
With pregnancy headphones, talking and singing to your bump can be a lovely way to start building a relationship with your unborn baby and can benefit you as well as them. The best way for mom to bond with her baby is through Pixie Tunes baby bump pregnancy headphones. These pregnancy headphones make baby talk to you and listen to music in the womb. These Hheadphones for pPregnant bare compatible with all cell phones & mp3 players. They come with precision stereo splitter so you and your baby to listen to same sounds. Pixie Tunes helps Bonding with your unborn Baby.
These tips for talking to your baby with pregnancy headphones are easy to do – and dad can get involved too!
- Sing your favorite song or recite a poetry knowing he or she can hear you. You can also search online for relaxing or calming music.
- Use your voice telling baby about the things you will do together, and how you are going to be happy to have her in your arms.
- Talk or play recorded to the baby while you’re walking around or when you’re alone. As your baby’s hearing will be sensitive it is recommended to play something a bit softer so they aren’t exposed to extreme sound levels.
- Fathers can start building their relationship with their children before they’re born. When dad talk to the bump about their daily routine, hobbies or interests, can help them feel more involved in your pregnancy too.
- Older siblings and other family members can bond with the baby. They can try reading children’s book or nursery rhyme.
Although your baby won’t yet understand what’s being said, it’s great to know that with your pregnancy headphones, they’re listening and already getting to know a bit about their family.